Before returning an item to Prolumia, you first must have an RMA number. RMA stands for “Return Material Authorisation” or, in other words, the permission to return goods to Prolumia.
The RMA number is an unique number that serves as an authorisation code which has to be used as a reference for your return.
With the form below you can register items that you want to return or items which you want to have repaired.
- Notify us that you want to return an item by filling in the form below and clearly state the reason.
- Directly after filling in the form below you will receive a confirmation by email.
- Within 48 hours after we received your request, your request will be processed. When accepted, we will send you an RMA form.
- View the full return policy via this link.
To help you as fast as we can, we ask you to fill in the form below as completely as possible!
Please note the following regarding returns:
1. Returns should be sent to the address below:
2. The sender must ensure proper packaging.
3. Please stick the RMA form on the outside of the packaging.
4. Shipments that have not been notified in advance and/or do not have an RMA form will not be processed by Prolumia.